Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiffany Chase

2 posters

Go down

Tiffany Chase Empty Tiffany Chase

Post by redmanx Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:35 pm

All the girls here, heroines and villains, are among the most attractive and sexiest in the genre, but for me Tiffany stands out as the sexiest and most watchable; in Trinity v Red Falcon she is just awesome! Again, all the outfits the girls wear are very sexy, but I do like seeing Tiffany wearing just a brief top with her adorable belly exposed, and of course high heeled boots! You guys have put together a fabulous roster and Super Heroines rarely looked so hot!

redmanx

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Chase Empty Re: Tiffany Chase

Post by upcsgart Sat May 09, 2015 4:30 pm

I agree! There's something about this model that is so pretty and unique and gorgeous. A friend of mine used her for his Super Breath pictures on deviant art, and I immediately had to fav some of them and ask who she was, which brought me here

There are those women who are beautiful that you see and come across, and then there are those one's who have that very interesting and unique appearance, that 'it factor' that you can't quite figure out, that makes her not only beautiful, but then some. This is Tiffany Chase Smile

this link is how I discovered her:

http://upcsgart.deviantart.com/art/Blown-by-her-superbreath-529937526

This is my work which is free work for anyone to enjoy! (It's not the same genre of Superheroines being dominated as my friends celebrate here however, it's something of the opposite, Superheroines who are insanely powerful above and beyond, they easily outmatch, outclass, and overpower the likes of Superman and other incredibly powerful beings!)

http://upcsgart.deviantart.com/

upcsgart

Back to top Go down