Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does This Site Try to Attend Some Comic Cons?

Go down

Does This Site Try to Attend Some Comic Cons? Empty Does This Site Try to Attend Some Comic Cons?

Post by upcsgart Sun May 10, 2015 2:57 am

Hi! I was wondering, do you guys ever try and attend Comic Cons?

Do you guys/would you guys ever set up a booth to promote your site, and bring some or all your beautiful models to dress in Cosplay for all us Comic and Fantasy Nerds? Hehe!

From what I see, unless I'm mistaken, Logan Cross (If I remember name correctly) is one of the decision makers for this site? (Maybe one of the owners?) And if I'm correct, according to his profile, it looks like you guys are out of Hollywood?

I know many of us would love to see you guys at some events, C-Cons I mean, promoting your site. And even if you didn't want to do something so official in having a booth set up, you could have those beautiful models/actresses that wanted to attend, go and just be present at the event, and maybe even have business cards with the site on them for all the nerds (like me hehe) who'd be drooling over them!

(Actually I'm quite social, fun, out-going, and well liked person in real life, and most would never think to attribute 'nerd' as a trait to me. But I am a complete 'nerd' because of the 'Comic-ism' that lives in me, so much so that even my fantasies are all about super powerful females from the worlds of Comics! Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Powergirl, my first boyhood crushes! And what I'd love my wife (whenever I do actually marry) to dress as, especially in the bedroom of course hehe  Shocked  Embarassed  bounce )

But yeah, it'd be so cool to know if you guys planned on going, and if not setting up a booth, at least bringing some of those beautiful models, as they would fit in and be so perfect there and dressed for Cosplay!

I'm going to the one in Salt Lake City this September, and not that I'd expect it ideal for you guys to make it, but I wouldn't be able to say how many fellow nerds like myself would flip out if they saw someone like the beautiful Tiffany Chase there in her Cosplay, or any of the other beautiful models you guys have! In fact, I'd even buy her a V.I.P. full access ticket, just to get the chance to see her there in her sexy fun character(s), as I'm sure many of us 'nerds' who seem to like her so much would be willing to do! hehe Very Happy

But if you guys haven't considered some Comic Cons, regardless of where or which ones you'd go to, (I hear San Diego where it supposedly all started is massive, but very costly) you guys should consider this, and let us fans know by announcing it on your site with plenty of time in advance so we can try to meet some of our favorite models and actresses!

Just some thoughts as a fellow Comic Nerd Very Happy

upcsgart

Back to top Go down