Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What can I work on

+5
Logan Cross
Blarney
Richpartist
ZabZarock
TiffanyChase
9 posters

Go down

What can I work on Empty What can I work on

Post by TiffanyChase Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:56 pm

I'd like to hear from fans on what I can work on as far as performance, what you'd like to see from me in the future, any suggestions?? Btw I'm having a lot of fun filming! All the girls are so sexy, love the energy, Logan and crew are great to work with, Lets get some opinions!! =) <3

TiffanyChase

Back to top Go down

What can I work on Empty Re: What can I work on

Post by ZabZarock Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:44 pm

All I can say is that you're currently perfect Smile I love the way you're acting in front of the camera. I saw the 2 movies from Super Vs Evil where you appeared and it was awesome (and i'm currently downloading "Malek's Intentions") ! Keep up the great works !

(Sorry for my bad english, it's not my natural language, lol)
ZabZarock
ZabZarock

Back to top Go down

Post by Richpartist Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:34 pm

You are a amazing beauty Tiffany(first fan)actually I can't back that up,I might not be your FIRST fan but I'm a fan for sure.I WILL do a custom even if it has to wait until tax refund time.I would love to see you in leggings and/or pantyhose chloroformed and carried ots.Otherwise all I can say is,great work so far and you REALLY have taken over the hearts of all your fans. Smile

Richpartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blarney Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Ok well as far as what u can work on ill get back to you if I think of anything. However what I love from what I have seen so far is what you have brought to CTLF. The cast is awesome and all have there strengths and i think it makes a good mix and works well. I really like the way you can come across as cheeky and a tease. I like how you can come across as aggressive, confident and in control and I like that you can still get your ass kicked ha. Oh and doing it while looking really sexy helps haha.
I hope you stick around and let us appreciate and see much more of you for a long time.
You have been killing the photo sets as well...amaaaaazing.
Have to try and get Maleks intentions tonight...looks great.
Ahh a custom with you is the dream.
Keep up the good work Smile

Blarney

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffanyChase Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:30 am

Thank you all!! I'm really excited to see the final cut of Trinity and the Black Queen!!! I saw a little of it, but it's not finished but from what I saw I REALLY love this one and hope you guys do too!! Any pointers, opinions you guys can think of, Let me know, I love hearing the feed back and suggestions!!!

TiffanyChase

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:42 am

TiffanyChase wrote:Thank you all!! I'm really excited to see the final cut of Trinity and the Black Queen!!! I saw a little of it, but it's not finished but from what I saw I REALLY love this one and hope you guys do too!! Any pointers, opinions you guys can think of, Let me know, I love hearing the feed back and suggestions!!!
You can become Kaid's personal slave. Oh wait, that's the Neomega. Sort of. Shocked 
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZabZarock Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Gotcha! I saw "Maleck's Intentions" and you were awesome :)I like the way you sold the low blow (and I think it's one of the best low blow ever !!). Well done!
Hey Tiffany, if you really want to know, I think I have a suggestion. I'd love to see a heroine costume featuring a high cut thong leotard (so sexy but so rare, lol), something like this for exemple:
What can I work on Dressi10

Last edited by Domi666 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZabZarock
ZabZarock

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffanyChase Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:00 pm

I am so down! I will definitely wear one in my next custom, or group custom! I too think it is so sexy! I was looking up Female Comic Heroine costumes, and loved the high cut thong leotard! It elongates the legs, and shows off the back.

TiffanyChase

Back to top Go down

Post by ZabZarock Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:40 pm

TiffanyChase wrote:I am so down! I will definitely wear one in my next custom, or group custom! I too think it is so sexy! I was looking up Female Comic Heroine costumes, and loved the high cut thong leotard! It elongates the legs, and shows off the back.
Ok, I thought I'd a heart attack while reading, lol Laughing You made my day...no, you made my week !

Joking aside, I agree with you about the legs. High cut thong leotard make them so long and beautiful !
And I don't know why, but I have always felt that thong leotards make the superheroine more vulnerable, lol.
In any case, I can't wait to see you in a costume like this ! I'm sure you will be outstanding !
ZabZarock
ZabZarock

Back to top Go down

Post by F Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 am

TiffanyChase wrote:I am so down! I will definitely wear one in my next custom, or group custom! I too think it is so sexy! I was looking up Female Comic Heroine costumes, and loved the high cut thong leotard! It elongates the legs, and shows off the back.
Hmmh, well, how about a girl power type video in an outfit like that, then? Perhaps more in fire-red red or black, though. Not sure, ZabZarock would still like that then, but that's my thought.

F

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:15 am

F wrote:
 Hmmh, well, how about a girl power type video in an outfit like that, then?  Perhaps more in fire-red red or black, though.  Not sure, ZabZarock would still like that then, but that's my thought.

Power Girl would need to be extremely busty for the character to work and be recognizable...
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by F Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:29 am

Logan Cross wrote:Power Girl would need to be extremely busty for the character to work and be recognizable...
Ah, no, not "Power Girl", but "girl power" ... her beating up a bunch of guys, that is.

F

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:31 am

F wrote:
Logan Cross wrote:Power Girl would need to be extremely busty for the character to work and be recognizable...
 Ah, no, not "Power Girl", but "girl power" ... her beating up a bunch of guys, that is.

Ahhh, sorry, I definitely misread that... she's done some Girl Power in Still a Rookie, 00Angels 1 & 3, and a few others - and there will be more! Plus Onyx Strike & Spellbound were girl power films with another actress Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by F Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:50 am

Logan Cross wrote:she's done some Girl Power in Still a Rookie, 00Angels 1 & 3
"Still a Rookie" is a Girl Power movie? And do you sell 00Angels 1 & 3 somewhere?

Now, how about that outfit?

F

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:52 am

F wrote:
Logan Cross wrote:she's done some Girl Power in Still a Rookie, 00Angels 1 & 3
 "Still a Rookie" is a Girl Power movie?  And do you sell 00Angels 1 & 3 somewhere?  

Now, how about that outfit?

Those are all at thesuperheroines.com
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by F Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:08 am

Lo
Logan Cross wrote:Those are all at thesuperheroines.com
No such thing as "00Angels 1 & 3" under "00Angels".

F

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:13 am

F wrote:Lo
Logan Cross wrote:Those are all at thesuperheroines.com
 No such thing as "00Angels 1 & 3" under "00Angels".

Femme Fatale & High Stakes
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckleygrayman Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:47 pm

Here's my offering...A heroine in a patriotic colored v-sling swim suit, mid thigh red boots and all sweet and pretty. Up against a talking gorilla? Maybe some zombies? Something about that outfit is too hot! You'd do well in it!
buckleygrayman
buckleygrayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:09 pm

That's a cool idea, but a little too risqué for our vision of a Superheroine costume. Our adult company has the Sasquatch in it-- but the costume is a bit too revealing for what our actresses are comfortable with
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buckleygrayman Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:10 am

Aahh, thanks for the reply. Your clarification makes sense. Enjoy!
buckleygrayman
buckleygrayman

Back to top Go down

Post by F Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Sooo... since this chat is called "What can I work on", I wondered whether Tiffany has some views here what she would like to work on, and we get to see it. I mean, if not, fine! And to read what Logan thinks she should be doing and not doing, fine too! But given the title of this chat and the initial question, ... just saying.

F

Back to top Go down

Post by upcsgart Sat May 09, 2015 7:03 am

Hi Tiffany!

You talked about some ideas? would you consider something like this?

http://www.heroinechat.com/t122-super-goddess-whos-far-more-powerful-than-superman

Of course you'd need the approval of this site and it's producers willing to make it! But you are so incredibly beautiful, I think many of us would love to see something like the 'Cosmic Super Goddess' character I've described in the link above, portrayed by you! Very Happy

upcsgart

Back to top Go down

Post by ashokl Mon May 11, 2015 10:06 pm

I know this is a niche interest (and also, this is more of a 'keep it up' post than a new idea), but I'm loving how you've been on the receiving end of more lifts from the other ladies. You're a great liftee so keep that going! I'd love to see you take on Kuma in a fight that incorporates lots of lifting elements, for example.

ashokl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down