Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favorite Heroine on Heroine Legends and why?

+5
yetitaz
maar13
Raiderman
Windsofwar
Kristydowe
9 posters

Go down

Who is your favorite Heroine on Heroine Legends and why? Empty Who is your favorite Heroine on Heroine Legends and why?

Post by Kristydowe Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Hey guys! I am Kristy Dowe. Would love to chat with you anytime. Just wondering who is everyone's favorite Heroine & why??

Kristydowe

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite Heroine on Heroine Legends and why? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Heroine on Heroine Legends and why?

Post by Windsofwar Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Thundra for me ! (ok that was too easy to say lol) Very Happy 

Windsofwar

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite Heroine on Heroine Legends and why? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Heroine on Heroine Legends and why?

Post by Kristydowe Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Awe

Kristydowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristydowe Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Who would u like to see me battle?

Kristydowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Windsofwar Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:49 am

Uhm that's hard to say, I see from the previews you already fought against many many opponents Very Happy not really a lot left lol ! I would say Allura but she's gone ... :S

Windsofwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristydowe Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:22 am

That's true.. Hmmm.. I haven't faced the Black Queen. I think that would be a good match up.

Kristydowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:32 am

Well if I can only choose one I would have to say Lady Wonder (Kelly), though I will say all the ladies on this site are excellent. I remember watching Wonder Women on tv back in the 70's (showing my age) and had a big crush on Lynda Carter and Lady Wonder is the closest thing since then. Kelly looks great in the costume and I would have to say her fight and peril scenes with Lady Hawke are the best. Wish I could afford to produce a custom with her starring in it.

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristydowe Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) seems to be like a lot of people's favorite! What exactly about her did u love?

Kristydowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:22 am

One thing I would have to say was the way she looked and filled out her costume, but what I liked most was her smile.

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:28 pm

About Lynda Carter, she just seemed as an amazon out of this world in that outfit, she was or is still just so beautiful that what made me a Wonder woman fan was Lynda Carter.

As for my favorite HL heroine I think Thorne in the Blue outfit and one that is not an heroine but a Hunter, Onyx.

But truth be told is that there is no character I don't enjoy in this place, all of you guys do a great job.

Even the guys, I can't pick my favorite villain because they are all so good, Dragos, Valentine, Mr. Amoeba, Tony and Kaid, who is a hunter are all really cool.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristydowe Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:48 am

Thanks for sharing maar13.. Love all of your input:)

Kristydowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristydowe Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:51 am

& Raiderman:) have a Happy Thanksgiving guys!!Smile

Kristydowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:14 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you Kristy and the team at The Superheroines!

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristydowe Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Hey guys:) you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter under KristyDowe.. I always have updates on filming status & new pics:)

Kristydowe

Back to top Go down

Post by yetitaz Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:32 pm

Kristydowe wrote:Who would u like to see me battle?

Amoeba and you did face him. Black Queen would be good. Also Onyx. Maybe Dark Vega? There's an idea. Electricity vs Ice!

yetitaz

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Thorne would be a great option, Onyx, all tge girls.

Really curious about Celestia Vs Thundra.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristydowe Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:04 pm

Yes Black Queen! Looking forward to fighting her the most:) but like the Onyx & Dark Vega idea;)

Kristydowe

Back to top Go down

Post by rayman Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:01 pm

Lady Wonder played by the stunningly beautiful and very talented Kelly Kula, O have been a superheroine fan for a long time and never have I been so entranced by a lady/character.
Wonder Woman has always been a favourite of mine and Kelly fits the role better than anyone I have seen before, just my humble opinion of course but Kelly is simply a vision of strength and beauty.
I am totally addicted!
rayman
rayman

http://www.bx16valve.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:23 pm

@rayman I couldn't agree with you more on your comments about Kelly. She is number 1 in my book also! It's killing me waiting on her return movie it has been a long time.

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:56 pm

@ Kristydowe, I read that you hurt your knee and will be out of action for awhile. Sending best wishes too a fast and complete recovery.

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by buckleygrayman Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:00 am

Great question! Here's my fav. Wondergirl: but I dress her differently in my fantasies- a patriotic v-sling, mid thigh red boots. Mid to late 20's, pretty, sweetly sexy and i have her up against talking gorillas, zombies, vampires, mad scientist. winks.
buckleygrayman
buckleygrayman

Back to top Go down

Post by sigczusa Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:48 am

Hi Kristy, you as Valor and Kelly as Lady Wonder are my favs. I love the way you two play your characters and the demeanor you two have throughout your films. And of course, the way you two look in your costumes Smile Wonder Woman is my fav all time superheroine not really because of Lynda Carter but just the costume and from reading the older comics. Kelly simply looks the part while I also think of WW when I see you play Valor.

Your film Desperate Flaws is as good as it gets for me. The way you played your part was what I've wanted to see from an superheroine actress for a long time. Your demeanor throughout was perfect as you went from first being dominated, then making a comeback, and finally the defeat. I love the way you seemed to be both desperate (no pun intended lol) and frustrated even when you were winning, as if to say why am I struggling like this? Huge thing for me: I was blown away by how your legs were positioned whenever you were stuck. There were a few times your legs were in a certain position while standing which is my favorite "stance" in which to see a superheroine (i.e. the first time you were stuck and looked down in shock). Kudos to the camera work for that too, because it was the perfect shot for me each time.

Sorry to be so long-winded, but I wanted to say all that because the film didn't seem to get a lot of attention on the Heroine Movies comments section. That kind of worries me because, while all the ladies are great, it seemed like there would be more requests to see others in videos instead of you. More Kristy as Valor and Lady Wonder Kelly would make me happy! Smile

sigczusa

Back to top Go down

Post by khenniyh Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Lady Lighting and Azzara. Why? Easy, coz they are the sexiest! Smile

khenniyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down