Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo Sets

5 posters

Go down

Photo Sets Empty Photo Sets

Post by Logan Cross Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:06 pm

How is everyone liking the photoshoot-style Photo Sets with each film and the standalone ones too?
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Photo Sets Empty Re: Photo Sets

Post by ZabZarock Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:46 pm

I never bought standalone photoshoots yet (however, some of them seems to be great) but I bought every videos I have in bundle with the photoshoot and I like them a lot.
I prefer the photos with action (fighting scene for exemple) better than the ones with simple posing (but I like them too, lol).
My favorite photoshoot is the one from "a hunter's quarrel" , then the 2 from SvE.
ZabZarock
ZabZarock

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Domi666 wrote:I never bought standalone photoshoots yet (however, some of them seems to be great) but I bought every videos I have in bundle with the photoshoot and I like them a lot.
I prefer the photos with action (fighting scene for exemple) better than the ones with simple posing (but I like them too, lol).
My favorite photoshoot is the one from "a hunter's quarrel" , then the 2 from SvE.
We're trying to make sure we get enough fighting shots in theseā€¦ we never know if you guys like the sexy stuff or the posing stuff better...
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZabZarock Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:52 pm

I think it's good as it is now as there's something for every taste Smile
ZabZarock
ZabZarock

Back to top Go down

Post by Richpartist Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Have 3 Tiffany sets(and LOVE them) and I'm going to get another one for Christmas Smile I'm waiting for a Samantha set since like Tiffany and Kristina,she has the certain something that I like ALOT! Smile

Richpartist

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:19 pm

I like the photosets a lot, specially with the girls wearing different heroine outfits, The one with Tatiana as Lady Wonder and Red Thorne outfit was absolutely stunning. Also Heather as Diabla and as Allura was just amazing.

Can't wait to see Kristinna as Tomb Raider on the Shifted series.

Also the ones for Super Vs Evil have been great too.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul GPF Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:14 am

I love the photo sets, I always buy them when I buy the film. It's nice to see them in action shots, as well as the posed shots you get in the stand alone photo sets.

Paul GPF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down