Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotion!

3 posters

Go down

Promotion! Empty Promotion!

Post by Logan Cross Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:05 am

What can we do to promote this forum more with the SHIP community? We'd love to start getting our actresses on here to use the chatroom with everyone-- just looking for more of you guys to chat it up with first!!
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Promotion! Empty Re: Promotion!

Post by Raiderman Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Wish I had some suggestions but drawing a blank. I'm guessing the majority in the SHIP community are shy or just very busy. Hope someone can come up some ideals to get this rolling as I would love to chat it up with your lovely actresses.

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Usually other forums are are not gentle with people that promote their own forums in those, but you can always give it a shot.

Also I think you shouod still go for a Comic-con presence and cosplay gatherings because there you can get to know a lot of people.

Start offering banners for websites and is at some point your budget allows it, start getting deals with partners. Let's say share a small percentage of each sale if they get to your site and buy through them, of course, if you are in a position to do that.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Oh and of course, use a banner for this chatroom in each promotion and if possible in every sale.

Schedule your actresses at least 2 days a month to chat with fans for an hour or 2, the guys too to get their point of view of the movies.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum