Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Holiday Update

4 posters

Go down

Quick Holiday Update Empty Quick Holiday Update

Post by Logan Cross Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Hey everyone, thanks for all the kind words and hope you all had an amazing holiday!! Everyone on the mailing list was sent a little Thanksgiving coupon that's good for everything we offer so check your inboxes from like 2-3 days ago!

I'm uploading Heroine Legends: Playing with Magic to our billing system now so we're looking to release that either later tonight or early tomorrow… always depending on when the uploads complete.

We have quite a few customs scheduled to be filmed in December, which is awesome! Thank you to everyone who supported Kristin's Group Custom, which ended up being titled Cyrus - I'm very happy with how it came out and loved the ability to release 5 different parts which all had a different vibe!

We will be releasing the 1st episode of The Neomega in early December (it's in post now) so I'm excited to see what you think of that one! I just also got the 1st cut which included some VFX work of the 3rd installment of Super vs Evil - I really think you're going to enjoy it!! We will begin the Girls of X and 00Angels series in December as well. Episode 1 of GX will feature myself and Tiffany Chase as Wolverine vs Rogue so that should be fun! It's all about brutality, so I'm excited to film that one!

We're also migrating our website to a new server and the format will be completely different-- it will still be located at the same website address - but it will be more conducive to finding everything you're looking for with an implemented, better cart system and easier to find details! We're hoping to have all 120+ videos and other products migrated over in the next few days! Smile

We'd love to hear who your favorite Heroines are too and the types of situations you'd still like to see as we move forward!

Brittany Ortiz-Nelson has left the series for career reasons (looking for role diversity, etc) so we will be re-casting Nightshadow and Amethyst since I personally LOVE those 2 characters!

FYI, our News Feed is hosted via Tumblr, which is the most popular social networking site according to daily website traffic, believe it or not, so you can subscribe to us there:
http://ctlethesuperheroines.tumblr.com or just read the News Feed on our site once we convert it over!

Lots of info, lots going on-- thank you to all of our fans as we push on! We make these films for ourselves and for you so let's keep collaborating to make some awesome films we all enjoy!!

Logan
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Quick Holiday Update Empty Re: Quick Holiday Update

Post by Raiderman Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:48 am

@Logan, well glad to hear all the new things you have going on, but sad to hear that Brittany will no longer be involved with your team. Just my luck as I find a favorite, first being Kelly as Lady Wonder and now Brittany, they seem to moving on to other projects or career moves. I guess I shouldn’t have a favorite. LOL…..However looking forward to more awesome films from you'all. When will the 3rd SVE be ready for release?

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by ZabZarock Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:57 pm

I agree, it's sad to see Brittany leaving the series  Crying or Very sad 
Good luck to you for casting a new Nightshadow and Amethyst.

Now, about your new projects, I can't wait to see the 1st episode of Neomega (I like how sexy it looks like) and Girls of X (I want to see Tiffany as Rogue !). I think Wolverine Vs Rogue can be a very brutal fight Smile
Do you already know which other characters you could have on Girls of X ?

One last thing : as "Playing with Magic" is released, could you tell us what are the "action & peril elements" of this movie ?
ZabZarock
ZabZarock

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:48 am

Yes, too bad to see Brittany go, her new Outfit for Nightshadow was pretty cool and her last video was pretty good too.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:29 pm

maar13 wrote:Yes, too bad to see Brittany go, her new Outfit for Nightshadow was pretty cool and her last video was pretty good too.
So apparently her agent was making her stop filming with us. Kristina had a talk with her and she may not be leaving after all. We'll know more in January after the holidays… Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum