Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All The Cast

4 posters

Go down

For All The Cast Empty For All The Cast

Post by yetitaz Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:37 pm

I have a question for anyone who wants to answer.

What is it do you enjoy the most when playing a character from the comic book genre?

yetitaz

Back to top Go down

For All The Cast Empty Re: For All The Cast

Post by Kristydowe Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi:) what I enjoy the most is in each character I'm able to use my imagination to the fullest and have fun with my actions. I'm able to be way more expressive compared to my other acting projects. Also I love stunt fighting.

Kristydowe

Back to top Go down

Post by buckleygrayman Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:18 pm

Well phrased Kristydowe, often wondered what ladies thought and felt when they were acting out a peril role. More and more 'villains' match their kinks with ladies that have the complimentary kink it seems.
buckleygrayman
buckleygrayman

Back to top Go down

Post by tristin.rupp Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:36 pm

Hey guys! Thought I'd chime in here. I think what I enjoy the most (like Kristy) is how theatrical and expressive I get to be. It's one of the closest things I do to theatre out here in LA. We perform it like the cameras are the audience and there's a 4th wall. We get to over dramatize things and Logan gives us a lot of freedom and allows us to take liberties to be as creative and expressive as we want. We really get to be character-y (at least I do with the Supervillainesses) and don't have to be "normal" people and keep everything small and subtle like you do for film. Don't get me wrong though, I thoroughly enjoy both mediums/styles. It keeps me on my toes and keeps what I do for a living very interesting. :-)
tristin.rupp
tristin.rupp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum