Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email List

3 posters

Go down

Email List Empty Email List

Post by Logan Cross Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:46 pm

For those of you who receive our email notifications, do you like the new style (like the one sent today) or the old style better? Do you have a preference of information on the email? Is it easy to understand? Suggestions? Feedback? Just curious, thanks!! Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Email List Empty Re: Email List

Post by maar13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:07 pm

I think it looks cool but as a suggestion I would like the link to the trailer of each movie promoted in the body of the newsletter and you can have a "featured" product, one of the oldest movies there too and maybe some new people may want to give them a shot.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:09 pm

maar13 wrote:I think it looks cool but as a suggestion I would like the link to the trailer of each movie promoted in the body of the newsletter and you can have a "featured" product, one of the oldest movies there too and maybe some new people may want to give them a shot.

Did you realize that if you click the photos, they take you to the film's page where the trailer is? Wink
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Doh! nope I didn't Razz

Better make sure next time, Thanks Smile

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul GPF Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:19 am

I like the emails you send out showing the old films, sometimes you miss the original release, or think you'll get the film later, and never do, and it just serves as a nice reminder.

I also used to like it when you did a feature video of the week, where you'd get a discount for that week only on a particular film.

Paul GPF

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:42 am

Paul GPF wrote:I like the emails you send out showing the old films, sometimes you miss the original release, or think you'll get the film later, and never do, and it just serves as a nice reminder.

I also used to like it when you did a feature video of the week, where you'd get a discount for that week only on a particular film.

It's funny you say that because almost no one took advantage of those discounted films lol that's why we stopped doing it
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum