Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristina wants her own series!!!

+5
rayman
yetitaz
ZabZarock
maar13
KristinaHess
9 posters

Go down

Kristina wants her own series!!! Empty Kristina wants her own series!!!

Post by KristinaHess Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to ask a quick question: I am a total Vampires & Demons dork and have been nagging at Logan to do a series with them, but we aren’t sure if there is a following like there is for the Superheroines.

Any feedback on this idea/storyline?

Is this something you guys would want to watch/see (including a LOT of the same elements as our current series)?

If not, do you guys have any suggestions on types of forums or locations where I could ask around and post?

If I get enough feedback maybe Logan will let me start a sexy Vampire series with a lot of the girls & guys who have been DYING to jump into something like this… Wink

~Kristina

KristinaHess

Back to top Go down

Kristina wants her own series!!! Empty Re: Kristina wants her own series!!!

Post by maar13 Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:59 pm

I am away from home now but will elaborate some ideas before tomorrow.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:55 pm

In my view there is always something sexy about a female.vampire.

You can try to based on something like the Underworld movie, with a war between vampires and wolves or something like the Angel tv series, which was one my favorites, it was aboutna vampire who got his soul back through a gipsy curse (as vampires were supposed to be souless back then). You cannfight and brimg back multiple demons and mixed up with greek mythology, with Gods like Hades and the like.

For me that world is full of possibilites, why don't you place polls on multiple forums and this one to see if there is real interest? Some people might be shy to post but through a poll they can vote without posting and you can measure how much interest there would be.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by ZabZarock Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:28 pm

A serie about vampires could be a great idea !

If you want many ideas, you should take a look at the RPG book "Vampire: The Masquerade" which inspired the movie Underworld.
In this book, each Vampire belongs to a distinct clan or bloodline. These groupings share distinct characteristics, stereotypes, powers and curses ( Clans list ). There are also three main sects that Clans belong to ( Sects list ).

In the world of "Vampire - The Masquarade", you can also find Werewolves, Mages, Demons, Hunters and Faeries. All these species are split in several clans like the vampires.

ZabZarock
ZabZarock

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:24 pm

I think Zabzarock has great point and he has a lot knowledge about this stuff, his comments seem pretty much spot on.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by yetitaz Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:46 pm

I may be in the minority but I think the interest for me personally would be high if you were playing an evil vampire. Your work as Black Queen is so good that I rank you up there with Diana Knight as one of the best villainesses in the genre. Think it would be awesome to see you torment, taunt and brutalize some poor young wannabe vampire slayer.

yetitaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KristinaHess Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Hmmm, I can never seem to get the good girl roles lol - totally fine by me - I like playing the big B Wink I'm still deciding on how I want the lead girl to be and I may incorporate some powers for her as well which may let her be a vampire as well but shhhhhh - still basing everything out. What do you think some good villains could be? (Within the Vampire, Demon, Fallen Angel, Hunter - world). Would love to start figuring out who the threat is Smile

KristinaHess

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:58 pm

Hybrids would make great villains, like in Blade's movies. Or angels and the like like in thebSupernatural TV show.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:00 pm

There is always a market for a Sexy girl trying to save the world, that is for sure.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by ZabZarock Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 pm

So much possibilities Smile

Just my opinion but here some ideas:
You could be a young all new vampire who could still prefer to live with mortals and is still discovering her new super powers. You still don't know which vampire to trust (some of them could be friends but most of them are enemies) and, at the same time, you're hunted by Vampire Slayers. This way, you can be an ambigous character (some times good, some times evil) and there are many possibilities with peril scenes.
ZabZarock
ZabZarock

Back to top Go down

Post by yetitaz Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:20 am

Or there could be a reversal where the slayers are the villains and the vampire is the heroine.

yetitaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KristinaHess Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Loving all these ideas guys Smile I'm currently trying to find other forums, etc to post on to get a feel for the full audience for these potential films. I think they'll be sexy and super fun to dive into! @ZabZarock - totally along the lines that I'm thinking where each species has some good and some bad so you don't know who to trust… Wink

KristinaHess

Back to top Go down

Post by rayman Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:00 am

Kristina definitely deserves he rown series she is just so talented and beautiful.
I think a Vampirella style outfit would be awesome on Kristina, it would be a treat for all of us.
Just imagine Kristina in red leather and try to tell me you don't want to see her kicking some ass!
rayman
rayman

http://www.bx16valve.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vistrol Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:16 pm

As a fan of the Underworld series I'd definitely vote for a Vampire Universe.

Vistrol

Back to top Go down

Post by dpac777 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:44 pm

I think it would work. You would probably have to come at it from a different angle since the market has been saturated with vampires lately. But throwing demons in there would be cool for sure.

dpac777

Back to top Go down

Post by MAV Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:29 pm

I'd like to see Kristina as a Vampire Slayer character, but like others mentioned, like Blade in that she's a vampire also but hunts the bad ones and vice versa. I think she would look amazing in the belly-revealing badass outfit that Jessica Biel wore in Blade 3. The rivalry with werewolves and other demons is always at play too, and with those 3 enemies, there's always chance for some peril ;>

MAV

Back to top Go down

Post by idircaiden Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Vistrol wrote:As a fan of the Underworld series I'd definitely vote for a Vampire Universe.

Seconded. Selene is DEFINITELY a part of the superheroine universe.

idircaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down