Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batgirl???

3 posters

Go down

Batgirl??? Empty Batgirl???

Post by Raiderman Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:36 pm

I have enjoyed all the different changes and characters added over the past year.  Just feel like and wondering if anybody else agrees that the one main heroine missing is the original Batgirl and that purple costume that drove me Very Happy  in my youth. Am I alone?, or is there enough of you out there who agree to make it worth while (financially) for the Superheroine team to produce.  Just picture Kristina,Tiffany or Kristy in that outfit Smile !

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Batgirl??? Empty Re: Batgirl???

Post by maar13 Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:32 pm

If you tlak of something similar Brittany did really well as Amethist but if you go for something really similar any of those 3 would be great.

At some point Logan mentioned he will bring a character like that but I guess they dropped it. Would be nice to see one really similar, though. But with a mask similar to Alicia's Silverstone in Batman & Robin for me.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Ivonne Craig was great. Fortunately for me, when I was younger there was a TV channel that had all reruns from these shows, Batman (1966), Wonder woman and Bionic woman and also watched Supergirl from (1984) on that one too, so I loved those characters growing up and still do.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:27 pm

I loved Brittany as Amethist, but I would love to see a professional production with the original Batgirl costume/mask, which is what this site produces. There is a couple of fetish models/actresses (Cali Logan/Tracy Jordan) that wear the original costume in there productions that I like, but I know this production team can make one 100% better and no offense to the above mentioned, but the actresses here can act and are hotter.

@maar13, I too was a big fan of Yvonne Craig my first crush back in the 60's and later Lynda Carter as Wonder Women. I have the complete series of both shows on DVD.

Well maybe I'll win the lotto and pay for a custom shoot.LOL

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristydowe Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:47 am

Hey Guys:)) I just had my final fitting as a Batgirl. Please look for me in Super Vs. evil:)

Kristydowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum