Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superbreath

Go down

Superbreath Empty Superbreath

Post by Harry Cane Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:48 am

Hello,

I would like to declare my respect for the very high quality work of theSuperheroines.com, just stunning at what pace and level those videos are issued! Just wow...

I would also like to stir up a discussion about superbreath, as I am a big fan of that sexy superpower. I have been talking a lot with quite a few like-minded people about it, about what looks good and what kind of scenes are the most exciting. theSuperheroines.com videos are often displaying another breath related power, which is freeze-breath or ice-breath, which is exhaled rather than blown by the girls. Although it's nice to see this from time to time, I think it could never compete with the sexiness of the idea that a woman could blast you of your feet with hurricane force winds blowing from her perfect lips. I would love to see more of this, girls using their superhuman lungs to defeat another by blowing them backwards, pinning them to a wall, maybe even holding someone up with one arm, blowing them like a windsock, then letting go of them, sending them flying away like leafs in a hurricane... (if you've seen the movie Constantine, you're probably familiar with this scene ;-)

What do you think?

Harry Cane

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum