Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearhugs/Lift and Carry

3 posters

Go down

Bearhugs/Lift and Carry Empty Bearhugs/Lift and Carry

Post by Mama_big725@yahoo.co.uk Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:35 am

I realise I might be in the minority with this post but I was just wondering if any video exists with a lot of lift and carry elements? Love to see a heroine dominated in this way big a much larger opponent Male or Female. A couple of the videos I have found in heroine kombat have a few lift and carry elements but I was wondering if a video exists with this being the main theme or concept of the storyline? Like I said I know I'm in the minority here when it comes to a particular fetish. But thought it was worth a shot anyway.

Mama_big725@yahoo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bearhugs/Lift and Carry Empty Re: Bearhugs/Lift and Carry

Post by maar13 Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:08 am

Well, not really focusing on it but if y9u look bearhugs, long ones you can look for Amoeba videos, he has plenty in which he uses bearhugs and some of them contain good OTSC.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by ashokl Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:45 pm

I want to chime in and say I'd love to see some more girl/girl lifting moves. Bearhugs are awesome, as are cradles and OTS carries. I'd love to see Samantha Bogach, for instance, get cradled, OTS'd and bearhugged by Shante Reese (or anyone else who could do it)! I'd buy the hell out of that video.

ashokl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum