Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Perfect Video

+8
Raiderman
Vistrol
Paul GPF
MikeV
maar13
ZabZarock
yetitaz
Logan Cross
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Perfect Video Empty The Perfect Video

Post by Logan Cross Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Ever notice that there is never a video release from any producer that everyone just accepts, enjoys, and doesn't say they wish something different happened? Lol IS there a prefect video out there for you?
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Video Empty Re: The Perfect Video

Post by yetitaz Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:16 pm

I don't know what the perfect video would be. Don't really know if I would want it, to be honest. If I ever had the perfect video, I'd have no reason to get any others. Does that make sense?

yetitaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:21 pm

yetitaz wrote:I don't know what the perfect video would be. Don't really know if I would want it, to be honest. If I ever had the perfect video, I'd have no reason to get any others. Does that make sense?
I suppose it does Wink
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yetitaz Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:25 pm

And for what it's worth, even if you never make the perfect video, they are close enough to keep me buying more and that's what counts, right?

yetitaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:28 pm

yetitaz wrote:And for what it's worth, even if you never make the perfect video, they are close enough to keep me buying more and that's what counts, right?

Of course! That's why we ask for suggestions and feedback! Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZabZarock Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:27 pm

There are plenty of videos I like (and I think yours are the ones I prefer) but I must admit I never find "my perfect" video, lol. There is always a little detail that prevent a film to be perfect. Also, I agree I have some tastes that are not easy to deal with Very Happy

Basically, I think i'll have "my perfect" video if I find something with all these elements:
-A superheroine with a high cut thong leotard costume and no pantyhose (call on me type)
-A well choregraphed intergender fight (well balanced, not one side fight)
-At the end of the fight, the heroine is all dizzy (balancing and moaning) and is finished off with a big fatality (Mortal Kombat style, lol)
ZabZarock
ZabZarock

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Well there are so many different tastes that finding one is very difficult.

From you guys the Perfect video for me has been a custom called Helix of Hyperion, because it pretty much has all elements I like.

- Superhot and strong heroine.
- Heroine beating bad guys.
- Heroine getting in peril and being Koed some how.
- Superhot and almost unbeatable villainess.
- Heroine fighting villainess and overcoming her.
- Heroine winning in the end by koing said villainess.

The second closest is the whole TDW series before it goes to PTD, which is awesome itself but for other reasons.

TDW has pretty much also all elements I like but the final battle, which is understandable since the storyline goes further, but as One showing, HOH is the Perfect video for me.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeV Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Well, I think everyone has his own taste, so it is difficult for the producer to make a video that everyone satisfy. But at least, a custom film may be the perfect for the subscriber (if it really meets every details he mentioned Wink )

MikeV

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:01 pm

lol...are you impliying you got yourself a little custom?

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeV Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:25 pm

maar13 wrote:lol...are you impliying you got yourself a little custom?
That's a secret, may be some time... Rolling Eyes 

MikeV

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:27 pm

lol...OK I won't ask again but talking from personal experience, if you have the possibilty to do so, you should Wink

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul GPF Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:52 am

I agree that getting a custom done is really the only way to be completely happy with a video, although so far I have to say the SvE films come pretty close to perfection as far as I'm concerned.

@maar13 As the person who ordered the Helix of Hyperion film, I can't tell you how pleased I am that you've listed that as one of your favourites. I know it's in my top 2 favourite films (the other being Return to Darkness), but it's nice to know other people like the film as well.  Very Happy

Paul GPF

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:55 am

Paul GPF wrote:I agree that getting a custom done is really the only way to be completely happy with a video, although so far I have to say the SvE films come pretty close to perfection as far as I'm concerned.

@maar13 As the person who ordered the Helix of Hyperion film, I can't tell you how pleased I am that you've listed that as one of your favourites. I know it's in my top 2 favourite films (the other being Return to Darkness), but it's nice to know other people like the film as well.  Very Happy

And as the producer, I like the reassurance that the custom buyer liked/loved their custom films too Wink lol
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vistrol Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Yes I echo all general sentiment. You can please some of the people all of the time, etc. For me the perfect video would be a cool girl power video, not too flippantly done. It should be well acted, have gravitas and style, good fight choreography, great camerawork and dramatic purpose. And a really hot female lead. Nearly forgot that bit.

Vistrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Vistrol wrote:Yes I echo all general sentiment. You can please some of the people all of the time, etc. For me the perfect video would be a cool girl power video, not too flippantly done. It should be well acted, have gravitas and style, good fight choreography,  great camerawork and dramatic purpose. And a really hot female lead. Nearly forgot that bit.

Actually the only Girl Power films we do are custom orders. We were going to start a Girl Power series called 00Angels but we abandoned the project for one simple reason: The Girl Power community isn't large enough to make enough money to sustain such a series - we lose money on every girl power film we create... it's a shame because we have quite a few GP fans, but not enough to continue focus on those types of films...
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vistrol Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Yes I know you're core audience is peril but some of your films do have girl power elements which is great, such as Helix of Hyperion mentioned above.

Vistrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Vistrol wrote:Yes I know you're core audience is peril but some of your films do have girl power elements which is great, such as Helix of Hyperion mentioned above.

Helix of Hyperion was a custom order Wink
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vistrol Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Can you recommend any others with GP elements?

Vistrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul GPF Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:14 am

I'm a big girl power fan, and apart from Helix Of Hyperion, I'd also recommend Return to Darkness, Trinity Upgrade and Onyxs Strikes, also the entire SVE series, but particularly part 2.

If you don't mind the villainess delivering the ass kicking then check out the videos with Dark Vega, Black Queen or Diabla.

@Logan I'm sorry to hear, (and feel a little guilty) that you lost money on my two customs, but rest assured I loved both of them, and still watch them, and I do think they're great movies Sad

Paul GPF

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Paul GPF wrote:I'm a big girl power fan, and apart from Helix Of Hyperion, I'd also recommend Return to Darkness, Trinity Upgrade and Onyxs Strikes, also the entire SVE series, but particularly part 2.

If you don't mind the villainess delivering the ass kicking then check out the videos with Dark Vega, Black Queen or Diabla.

@Logan I'm sorry to hear, (and feel a little guilty) that you lost money on my two customs, but rest assured I loved both of them, and still watch them, and I do think they're great movies Sad

Hi Paul,

I'm happy I was able to do them and I'd do more for you Smile The girls had fun doing them and sometimes that matters most... Smile

I just can't create an entire Girl Power series without an entire community backing it to make sure I have the funds to continue it...
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vistrol Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:15 pm

Paul GPF thanks for the pointers above. Logan yep I fully appreciate your position.

Vistrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:44 pm

You have a couple of videos that I would call perfect videos for my taste. That's Cast of Shadows and Hawke's Revenge. I have a strong feeling that there will be at least a couple of Heroine Kombat's that will also follow into my perfect video taste. The SVE are pretty close but only get a 9 out of 10 stars, but good enough for me to purchase all episodes so far. My perfect matchup would be Heather Sims against Kelly now that would be a perfect perfect video!

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Raiderman wrote:You have a couple of videos that I would call perfect videos for my taste.  That's Cast of Shadows and Hawke's Revenge.  I have a strong feeling that there will be at least a couple of Heroine Kombat's that will also follow into my perfect video taste.  The SVE are pretty close but only get a 9 out of 10 stars, but good enough for me to purchase all episodes so far.  My perfect matchup would be Heather Sims against Kelly now that would be a perfect perfect video!

What about the Super vs Evil films loses a star?
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:27 am

They(SVE) have great f/f fight scenes with ko finishes and gorgeous ladies as in all your films and is your top series. But we are talking perfect and what it is missing is the only lady in my humble opinion that can make a video perfect for me, is Kelly Kula! You are the only producer that gets a 9 to 9.5 out of 10 stars in this genre as the next closes is Next Global Crises which I would rate on an average of 7.5-8.25. Again love your teams work and looking forward to all your new projects.

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:30 am

Raiderman wrote:They(SVE) have great f/f  fight scenes with ko finishes and gorgeous ladies as in all your films and is your top series.  But we are talking perfect and what it is missing is the only lady in my humble opinion that can make a video perfect for me, is Kelly Kula!  You are the only producer that gets a 9 to 9.5 out of 10 stars in this genre as the next closes is Next Global Crises which I would rate on an average of 7.5-8.25.  Again love your teams work and looking forward to all your new projects.

Ahh... understood... very happy you like the series! Smile The reason Kelly isn't in SVE is 2 reasons 1) scheduling & 2) she didn't want to be another Wonder Woman in a "sexier" series. So she will remain as Lady Wonder in HL for as long as we go with it Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next