Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Perfect Video

+8
Raiderman
Vistrol
Paul GPF
MikeV
maar13
ZabZarock
yetitaz
Logan Cross
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Perfect Video - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Video

Post by Raiderman Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:41 am

I figured the SVE series was a little too rated R for Kelly's liking. Hopefully there will be some more Lady Wonder releases in the near future. Keep on making near perfect to perfect videos, you guys ROCK!!!

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by dpac777 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:41 pm

I don't know that there is a "perfect" video for me. I can tell you that if I was to try to make one it would have Tiffany Chase or Lindsay Lamb. They would be dominated by the villain and still remain defiant. There would be lots of chloroform for both actresses and groping and simulated foot sex. I once wrote a short story series for a foot fetish site that had a demon who, once he ejaculated on the girl's feet, could possess them for a short period of time. Thus, he would have them do the crimes for him and never got caught. So, yeah, I don't think I could ever get that video done lol.

dpac777

Back to top Go down

Post by idircaiden Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:41 pm

I think you guys are doing great work with the HK series. I remember watching Jet Li's Fist of Legend for the first time and being blown away that you could tell a story through a fight scene. I think you guys are on the right track with that, setting up a story arc and paying it off through the action and in-action dialogue. So many sub-par superheroine shorts very clearly delineate their setting-up-the-plot stuff and their money stuff. Yours is the first studio I've seen to do both at once.

idircaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by F Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:06 am

Logan Cross wrote:I just can't create an entire Girl Power series without an entire community backing it to make sure I have the funds to continue it...
It seems a bit odd.  I mean, this is pretty much the only thing Kickasskandy does, and I imagine they make some money.  There should be plenty of room and buyers here too, for the occasional Girl Power video.  Perhaps they are hard to find right now or perhaps it is not what people expect at this site, don't know.  But there surely is a profitable niche here somewhere!

F

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:04 am

F wrote:
Logan Cross wrote:I just can't create an entire Girl Power series without an entire community backing it to make sure I have the funds to continue it...
It seems a bit odd.  I mean, this is pretty much the only thing Kickasskandy does, and I imagine they make some money.  There should be plenty of room and buyers here too, for the occasional Girl Power video.  Perhaps they are hard to find right now or perhaps it is not what people expect at this site, don't know.  But there surely is a profitable niche here somewhere!

We do the occasional Girl Power video - we have about 10-12 of them on our site - but they are all custom orders. This way, we ensure we make the money back on the films. The obvious community here is Peril and the Girl Power groups and forums are very small in comparison...
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vistrol Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:25 pm

Logan Cross wrote:
F wrote:

We do the occasional Girl Power video - we have about 10-12 of them on our site - but they are all custom orders. This way, we ensure we make the money back on the films. The obvious community here is Peril and the Girl Power groups and forums are very small in comparison...

Such a shame. The 00Angels series does help bridge the chasm though I think. Trinity and Kristina have both been very impressive kicking ass! Is Bridget lined up for a mixed fight in this series?

Vistrol

Back to top Go down

Post by theescapist Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:54 am

I don't know if I will ever see the perfect video, because I am pretty picky when it comes to heroine films lol. CTL, Superheroine Central, and a few other has gotten close for me, but nothing is 100% perfect yet for my taste. As far as what would make the perfect heroine film for me, it could be any number of scenarios, as long as it makes sense and it executed perfectly, then it could be perfect for me. Here is a few things I like to see in a heroine film:

- A very attractive heroine with a sexy costume that shows off their best features
- A convincing villain who can match or dominate the heroine in some way
- A simple story that gives reason to why they are fighting
- Good and unique fight scenes that go along and support the story
- A good bit of humiliation and peril for the heroine (has to be the right mix depending on who the villain is and their purpose)
- The heroine HAS to lose in the end for it to work for me; either by a strong/convincing knockout and being taken away to an unknown fate or to be killed in a strong/convincing fashion

The original Your Soul is Mine was one of my first CTL productions I bought and it was pretty close to perfect, but other producers like Punished Heroines, NGC, RingDivas, and Superheroine Central have had some really good ones too. Usually if a video has those elements and balances them out nicely, then its almost nearly perfect for me.

theescapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2