Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Producers

+2
Richpartist
Logan Cross
6 posters

Go down

Favorite Producers Empty Favorite Producers

Post by Logan Cross Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Who are your favorite producers and what is it about their videos that makes you a fan?
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Producers Empty Re: Favorite Producers

Post by Richpartist Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Lets see......there's Logan.......and then theres Logan,and this new guy whatshisname...Logan Smile
The quality of video production and the hottest women make your videos the best around.A close 2nd would be Next Global Crisis and Bluestone.

Richpartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:35 pm

I keep going back and forth between HL/SVE and NGC so I call it even. Seen vast improvement with HL/SVE in there newer productions with f/f fighting, which is what made NGC my favorite for the past few years. You can't go wrong with either, they sell the fights and are made like watching tv due to credible acting. I also rate Bluestone up there but they lack the fighting and acting skills as the before mentioned. Its all good though as long as there are producers keep improving and can only make the rest improve as well and its the customer who wins at the end.

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Richpartist Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Its strange because Bluestone has the best chloro scenes,but HL(and SVE) have the best looking women.NGC also have gorgeous women but their chloro scenes and ots carries need ALOT of work.Maybe because they are British Smile
Any advice I would have for Logan would be this,the best part of any chloro scene,the eyes should be seen(close up) and the sighs and moans should be long and somewhat loud.Best example would be the chloro scene on the latest Darkwing video from Bluestone,that was PERFECTION. Smile
Close up of the eyes,first in shock,then sadness,then slowly rolling back and the eye lids fluttering.And of course when the cloth is taken away,the mouth should be slightly open.

Richpartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Well put and I couldn't agree with you more Richpartist, though I would say the actress playing Darkwing rates up there with the gorgeous ladies on the other two sites.

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Richpartist Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:12 pm

I'm basically in love(love?) with these actresses:
AISLING KNIGHT-NGC
TIFFANY CHASE-SVE HL
SKYFIRE ACTRESS-SHG MEDIA( I actually know her real name but didn't want to post it)
KRISTINA HESS-HL
DARKWING ACTRESS-SHG(again,I know her real name)
Actually EVERY actress from HL and SVE Smile

Richard

Richpartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:36 pm

I like pretty much like all the actresses in HL/SVE and NGC but I listed a few that standout above the rest.

HL/SVE-
Kelly Kula (my #1 favorite)
Kristina Hess

NGC-
Harriet Moran (Miss Freedom)
Aisling Knight (Celestia)

Bluestone-
Yvonne (Darkwing)

Independent-
Cali Logan (Batgirl)

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Richpartist Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Excellent taste Raiderman Smile

Richpartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 am

Ahhh, I see… well, we try to hire beautiful talent who not only look good, but want to understand the genre to give the best possible performances… I see the intense chloro scene you're looking for… we'll throw some in there… I'll have to check out some of these videos you like Wink
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richpartist Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:56 am

Its the latest Darkwing video from Bluestone Logan,its worth watching for the chloro scene alone. Smile

Richpartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:59 am

Richpartist wrote:Its the latest Darkwing video from Bluestone Logan,its worth watching for the chloro scene alone. Smile
Once I get some free time I may check it out… I got banned for the weekend on the other forum, FYI. They didn't like me starting my own forum even though they also don't like me posting over there… so I'm still trying to figure out how to stay off his shitlist lol

Anyway, we added screen captures to 2 more videos today on the site under Altered Universe: Playing with Fire & Your Soul is Mine. Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richpartist Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:02 am

I can send you a link to the video after 7 days Smile

Richpartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:03 am

Richpartist wrote:I can send you a link to the video after 7 days Smile
lol no worries… I'll check it out whenever I get some time off… which… may, uhh, be a while.
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richpartist Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:08 am

I checked out the updates,you REALLY are very busy Smile

Richpartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:17 am

Richpartist wrote:I checked out the updates,you REALLY are very busy Smile
oh yes, after we film tomorrow, we will have 18 new Heroine Legends films heading out into Post-Production. And then filming Ep 3 of Super vs Evil on Tuesday. Fittings on Monday, videos on Wednesday for the new Group Custom with Sienna/Sapphire - which is her last film… holding auditions, hiring new people, trying out new screenwriters, training producers, holding fight choreography class, scheduling photoshoots for Photo Sets…. plus our other projects like our comedy "Easy Way Out"…. I'LL NEVER SLEEP!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richpartist Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:12 am

Get some sleep dude!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
By the way,the chloro scene in Skyfire 2 was great to.She had a "inner voice" while going under that was great,and I'm thinking that would be great for your actresses as well.I'm sure "inner voice" is not copyrighted or anything. Smile

Richpartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Judah Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Damn Logan,

You seem so busy when you got time to do anything. Your the only producer I really buy any vids from. Maybe one or two from SHG but I like the actresses and costumes that you provide makes it all that much better. Speaking of actresses my favorite are as follows:

Brittany as Nightshadow (In the new black costume, didn't really like the old one)
Kristina as Thorne/Black Queen and all the other roles she has done
Tiffany as Trinity

I love the SVE and all the costumes. I hope we get more episodes from that sight.

Judah

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Judah wrote:Damn Logan,

You seem so busy when you got time to do anything.  Your the only producer I really buy any vids from.  Maybe one or two from SHG but I like the actresses and costumes that you provide makes it all that much better.  Speaking of actresses my favorite are as follows:

Brittany as Nightshadow (In the new black costume, didn't really like the old one)
Kristina as Thorne/Black Queen and all the other roles she has done
Tiffany as Trinity

I love the SVE and all the costumes.  I hope we get more episodes from that sight.
Oh, nice! Well Brittany has signed on to film MUCH more and we've started funding for "Revenge of the Black Queen" plus Tiffany has her own site (The Neomega) so you'll be very happy! Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:45 pm

My favorite would be you guys, NGC and The Battle for Earth just by visuals and characters alone.

While I am a big fan of Superheroine or heroines KOs I like when they make sense into a storyline.

My favorite Ko methods are chloro adn gas but most KOs are good for me as long as there are good shot of the heroines koed and my favorite storylines are when the the heroine wins in the end, That is why I have The Demond Within in such high regard, because at least in the end, Vega was feared by Evil Allura. The whole storyline was great.

I also agree that the Skyfire 2 chloro form SHG and Rye (pretty cool producer too) was great.

And just for the record, I believe you have the best acted and computer genereated Gas scenes out there, also the injection to Lady Wonder in her fight with Hawke was out of this world.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:47 pm

maar13 wrote:My favorite would be you guys, NGC and The Battle for Earth just by visuals and characters alone.

While I am a big fan of Superheroine or heroines KOs I like when they make sense into a storyline.

My favorite Ko methods are chloro adn gas but most KOs are good for me as long as there are good shot of the heroines koed and my favorite storylines are when the the heroine wins in the end, That is why I have The Demond Within in such high regard, because at least in the end, Vega was feared by Evil Allura. The whole storyline was great.

I also agree that the Skyfire 2 chloro form SHG and Rye (pretty cool producer too) was great.

And just for the record, I believe you have the best acted and computer genereated Gas scenes out there, also the injection to Lady Wonder in her fight with Hawke was out of this world.
Thanks!! and by the way, that's a personal favorite of mine too because we did it with NO computer graphics or VFX Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vistrol Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:28 pm

In this genre I think Next Global Crisis and Heroine Legends are the stand out producers. Also I'd include Kick Ass Kandy although they tend to play it for laughs.

Vistrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Vistrol wrote:In this genre I think Next Global Crisis and Heroine Legends are the stand out producers. Also I'd include Kick Ass Kandy although they  tend to play it for laughs.

How do you feel about NGC's Member's Only list? Is it a good implementation?
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vistrol Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Logan Cross wrote:
Vistrol wrote:In this genre I think Next Global Crisis and Heroine Legends are the stand out producers. Also I'd include Kick Ass Kandy although they  tend to play it for laughs.

I see it as some kind of marketing or customer retention tool and if it works for them fair enough, but I'm no more likely to buy the members only films than the generally available ones, in my experience they are not any better quality or value. They do often have the win or lose options though which is quite good (despite the fact the the non-canon ending is often a less than satisfying deus-ex-machina event or an amazing stroke of good luck).

Vistrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Vistrol wrote:
Logan Cross wrote:

I see it as some kind of marketing or customer retention tool and if it works for them fair enough, but I'm no more likely to buy the members only films than the generally available ones, in my experience they are not any better quality or value. They do often have the win or lose options though which is quite good (despite the fact the the non-canon ending is often a less than satisfying  deus-ex-machina event or an amazing stroke of good luck).

It's funny you say that - the reason I chose not to offer alternate endings is because I feel like the "wrong" ending just doesn't fit and won't feel right with the way it's supposed to go. I'd rather just offer variety in endings in each successive film. Smile

As for Member's Only, I'm not personally a big fan, though I do like having fans in our VIP Club and following our updates on Facebook, etc Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down