Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroines in Peril - Mainstream

3 posters

Go down

Heroines in Peril - Mainstream Empty Heroines in Peril - Mainstream

Post by Logan Cross Mon May 19, 2014 11:36 pm

Hey everyone! I will update this post/thread as I get more info, but we will be starting up a campaign in a few weeks to begin producing mainstream web content partnering with either Hulu, YouTube, or Netflix (we have not reached a solid deal all parties agree upon yet). To get initial funding for this project, we will post up an IndieGoGo or Kickstarter campaign which we will share here as well as with our own friends and family. The concept is something many of you will be interested in - bringing the concept of Villains Winning / Heroine Losing with peril to a mainstream, viewable platform.

By partnering up with a few other companies and platform hosts, paired with our own internal expansion at Cross the Line Entertainment, we will be able to really up our production values like never before. This new series will not be pay-per-download, but rather free to view across a premium hosting solution as mentioned above.

Budget will be allocated to higher level costumes, visual effects, locations, and audio. Choreography will be tighter and more stunts will be involved. Scenarios previously requested will now be feasible due to more budget to work with. We are scheduling out our Campaign Video this week to shoot in early June. From there, it will go to my VFX team to complete followed by a public posting.

If being able to watch Superheroines-in-Peril on a mainstream platform in an R-Rated style (think Game of Thrones, True Blood, Girls, etc - HBO/Showtime/Cinemax style) is something that would interest you, then this is going to be something you may want to get involved with! Our goal is to ensure that we take what we have learned in this genre and apply it here. Comic book styling, true perilous situations, evolving comic-like storyline, and A+ costumes that will be better than ever with a true Hollywood feel to it without losing it's roots...

We have not decided whether we will be taking existing original characters or creating new ones, but we know we (producers and actors) want the concept to be EXTREMELY dark and sexual in nature. While we begin putting this together, we welcome and value everyone's input - please keep in mind the stated limitations here and feel free to give us some suggestions that we can weigh in with the concepts we have going. Thanks for everyone's continued support!!

Logan Cross
Cross the Line Entertainment, LLC
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Heroines in Peril - Mainstream Empty Re: Heroines in Peril - Mainstream

Post by absstar Thu May 29, 2014 11:43 pm

This sounds awesome Logan! My personal peril scene is of course Bellypunching! Other than some sound editing, that you Logan have corrected it, your guys have done a most excellent custom on my video, "Interrogation from the Queen" with Kristy Igi, Kristen and Nelson.

absstar

Back to top Go down

Post by dpac777 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:28 pm

This sounds amazing Logan. I have been hoping this type of content would make it to mainstream for years. I honestly never thought it would happen in my lifetime. What you are doing and have done for us that love heroine peril is immeasurable. What ever I can do to help please let me know. I am always in your corner and I thank you for making this a reality. Please keep us posted

dpac777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down