Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroines losing vs. winning

+4
F
Raiderman
maar13
idircaiden
8 posters

Go down

Heroines losing vs. winning Empty Heroines losing vs. winning

Post by idircaiden Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:17 pm

So I've probably bought about 20-30 videos from thesuperheroines at this point (some while logged in, some anonymously when I couldn't be bothered to find the login). I'm a HUUUUGE fan of the level of production this studio is bringing. Seriously, I have purchased some absolute garbage superheroine-genre shorts. This studio is in the highest tier of what's out there. The quality bar for the actresses' talent, the production values, the directing and editing, is on par with or better than anything else on the market. This is by far my favorite studio to emerge in the last two years, and I happily wait for email updates alerting me to new content. Moreover, I've followed some of the actresses on Facebook, and they're REAL actresses, who take their roles in these films seriously and give it 100%. I can't stress enough what a difference that makes to me as a fan.

Having said that: I'm not renting The LEGO Movie here. I don't want to get into the nuts-and-bolts of what we're all up to when we buy these films, but they're tapping into a particular fetish involving puberty and comics and girls not talking to us at the time. It's pure power/domination fantasy involving the super-powerful, sexily-dressed women we read about and watched during our formative years, and these films are an extension of that fantasy. I personally enjoy a healthy distinction between the women I work with and enjoy the company of and the superheroines I watch spectacularly lose online. It's pure fiction, and for whatever reasons, I dig it.

All of that preamble to get to this: When I see a new HK video come up and see that the heroine WINS? I'm not going to buy it. And it has nothing to do with the quality of it. It's just that I know I'm getting one-third of the the power/dom fetish I'm after. I know this sounds awful, which is why I wanted to state for the record how much I love this studio and the actresses involved. But having said that, I'm simply not going to pay thirty bucks if I know the heroine wins.

Am I on an island here? I suppose the studio will know better than I will based on purchase numbers.

idircaiden

Back to top Go down

Heroines losing vs. winning Empty Re: Heroines losing vs. winning

Post by maar13 Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:12 pm

For me it can go either way as long as the winner does not total dominates the video, which never happens with HK, as long as there is a nice Ko at least once, I can get it.

I guess a lot of people are on.the sake boat as you are.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiderman Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:02 am

One of the biggest reasons I buy from here is you know who is going to win and loses. The great thing about HK videos as mentioned on a previous post the combatants at least lose once. I would be among the ones who like to see the heroines lose, but also don't mind seeing them win as long it was a struggle!

Raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by F Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:45 am

I am on the other side: I'd much rather buy a video, if the heroine is winning by beating up a bunch of guys. Why? Don't know ... perhaps, because I don't find it particularly remarkable, that a guy can beat up a girl, and thus not particularly interesting. But each to its own. I am probably in the minority here, though: so, it is too bad that there are only so few videos of that type here. You'd think that there are enough buyers out there for such videos every once in a while.

F

Back to top Go down

Post by jgomez74 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:35 pm

I rather by far seeing the superheroines winning the fights and beating the bad guys. Most of the superheroines sites are in peril, so I appreciate that here we can find videos where the superheroines also win.

I can also enjoy a video where the superheroine is defeated at the end, but only if there was a good fight before that which means that the superheroine also fought back and gave good hits to her opponent, specially if I see my prefered move which is looking the superheroine kneeing the man in the groin or at least kneeing him at the stomach.

I am only into mixed fighting videos (F vs M) not cat fighting (F vs F)

jgomez74

Back to top Go down

Post by Vistrol Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:14 pm

F wrote:I am on the other side: I'd much rather buy a video, if the heroine is winning by beating up a bunch of guys. Why? Don't know ... perhaps, because I don't find it particularly remarkable, that a guy can beat up a girl, and thus not particularly interesting. But each to its own. I am probably in the minority here, though: so, it is too bad that there are only so few videos of that type here. You'd think that there are enough buyers out there for such videos every once in a while.

jgomez74 wrote:I rather by far seeing the superheroines winning the fights and beating the bad guys. Most of the superheroines sites are in peril, so I appreciate that here we can find videos where the superheroines also win.

I can also enjoy a video where the superheroine is defeated at the end, but only if there was a good fight before that which means that the superheroine also fought back and gave good hits to her opponent, specially if I see my prefered move which is looking the superheroine kneeing the man in the groin or at least kneeing him at the stomach.

I am only into mixed fighting videos (F vs M) not cat fighting (F vs F)

Yes I agree with you both here.

But I think the market for Peril is more prolific than the demand for Girl Power. There is Kick Ass Kandy which do good quality productions. They have a flippant approach though. If you prefer drama rather than parody you have less options.

Vistrol

Back to top Go down

Post by theescapist Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:13 am

For me, the ending of each film is a critical decision in whether I will buy it or not. I am definitely on the side that prefers the heroine to lose, but I really love that CTL gives fans a good dose of both win and lose endings. I also LOVE the fact that CTL gives the endings out, but only if you want them. I never understood why other producers get so sensitive about spoilers or don't want to give out the endings. CTL has shown the best way to do this by giving a simple button to push if you want to see how it ends. Its so simple and it gives you the freedom to look at as much or as little about the film as you want. For me, I like to know all the details because I can be very picky.

For my personal taste, I like to see the heroine put up a good fight, but ultimately meet their match and lose. Its important to me as far as fetish goes, because I can turn on the TV and see heroines win on cartoons and movies, but I like the other "darker" side of the coin. I also like a good fight because I have always been a pro wrestling fan, so maybe that is where some of that comes from. I always liked seeing the women like Trish Stratus "meeting their match" and getting punished in the ring, but even that wasn't always enough, I had to see them lose, it was like the cherry on top for me. There is something about the humiliating defeat that I have always been drawn to. I also enjoy the heroine aspect because if you imagine them in their world, they probably don't lose every, so seeing them in peril, being humiliated, or even violated is really interesting to me. Also, I personally don't even have to see complete sexual peril to enjoy it, but that can be a plus depending on how its used. I'm not really a fan of RYE films that are just a Heroine fighting, beaten up, groped/spanked/etc, then brought to orgasm. Sometimes it can be good, but its usually not that interesting for me. If someone could find the right blend of all those elements on top of a good story and good acting, then I would love that, but most of the time RYE's movies (and other producers like him) are so focused on just getting sexual stuff crammed in, they don't focus on the acting, story, and the other stuff that could elevate the entire film. I watch heroine peril films to see peril, fighting, humiliation, and the heroine losing. CTL has definitely done this the best lately and I think even fans of the other heroine peril elements can agree that they are top notch.

theescapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:28 pm

Thanks guys! In response to the Heroine winning or losing, it's really a matter of a few things. For Heroine Kombat films, most of them are custom orders-- this means the outcome is dependent on the person paying for it. If a Girl Power fan buys a Heroine-winning ending, then that is what you will get. But, as you have already stated, we make sure that you know what you're getting before you buy it.

I am not the type to take someone's money out of trickery. None of my actresses are coerced into doing anything they don't want to do-- this is why they stick with us for so long. Even if your hard drive crashes, I will resend you the download links as long as you can provide me your order numbers-- because I don't think it's fair for someone to purchase a video more than once.

There are many different reasons for fans to watch these videos. I like to offer as much variety as possible as well as introduce new things into the mix. For me, things can get stale very easily, so it's up to us to try and make the same elements and scenarios as unique as possible. There will be winning and losing endings -- we do our best to mix it up and inform you ahead of time... we're not perfect, but we do try to make you guys happy Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vistrol Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:17 am

And keeping everyone happy must be tougher than getting everyone to agree who's the best NFL team. But you do a great job.

Vistrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down