Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about when the heroine WINS?

+4
Logan Cross
maar13
Windsofwar
Amazon Shark
8 posters

Go down

How about when the heroine WINS? Empty How about when the heroine WINS?

Post by Amazon Shark Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:29 pm

I like what I've seen from this site so far. Is this site only for when the superheroine loses, or does she sometimes win?

I'd love to see the heroine take on a bunch of henchwomen and kick their ass. Maybe they put up a good fight, and the heroine almost loses, but she eventually takes knocks them all out.

If there's any videos like that here, can someone direct me to them?

Amazon Shark

Back to top Go down

How about when the heroine WINS? Empty Re: How about when the heroine WINS?

Post by Windsofwar Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Well, you found a good place here. There is a great number of videos where the heroine wins in the end (eventhough sometimes it's hard to understand who's the heroine and who's the villainess Very Happy! lol)

There's a problem though, a lot of videos are part of a bigger general "story" and you don't really see a win or lose, it could even be in the middle etc.

Windsofwar

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:44 am

Broken Thorne is a very nice video of of a Heroine winning, you can get it with the Impeding Death as a combo to see how it start, but Impeding Death doesn't have her winning.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Shark Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:22 pm

I'm basically only into F/F fights and not too much into F/M fights, though I sometimes enjoy F/F&M

F/F is more specifically what I'm looking for. I purchased "Fate", and it had a lot of things I like: the heroine taking on a few or more identically dressed henchwomen. I also like the all out brawl that happens as well. I only wish you could get a better view of the defeated henchwomen while the action continued around them, but from what I can tell from this one video, this production company films their movies in a way that I prefer over just about every producer. The camera angles, the mix of closer and wider shots. I would love to do a custom with HL.

Amazon Shark

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi, and thanks for checking out our films! Smile Here are a few examples:

Helix of Hyperion has M/F fights and a F/F fight in the end where the Heroine wins. Agent Files: Falcone's Trials has mostly F/F fights. The Heroine doesn't win in the end, but one of them wins during the mini-fights in the episode. Double Thorne was a camera test and mainly just a F/F fight - one of them wins. We don't currently have too many F/F group fights but we'll look to expand on that in the future. If you check out both Super vs Evil films, they are always F/F and both episodes out include 2 Heroines and no villains. They are fighting each other for a different reason. My personal favorites right now. Smile
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Shark Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Thanks for the info, Logan. I'll check those out.

One I ran into is Out Of Time, and in the trailer a guy in blue shirt fights 2 girls in black. Do they lose in that fight?

Amazon Shark

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Cross Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Amazon Shark wrote:Thanks for the info, Logan. I'll check those out.

One I ran into is Out Of Time, and in the trailer a guy in blue shirt fights 2 girls in black. Do they lose in that fight?
The girls lose in that fight which cuts between that fight and the one Destiny is in.
Logan Cross
Logan Cross
Admin

http://www.heroinechat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Richpartist Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Might be alittle off topic but this shows the kind of eye work I think Tiffany and the other lovely ladies could do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anMsFy_aPnY

Richard
As for the subject at hand,for me as long as there is ots carries with gentle butt slaps,chloro scenes with long close ups and the sound of her sighing as shes going under,I'll be happy.I hope Samanthas first video will be out before Christmas Logan,its a Christmas present to myself(as well as at least 1 other video and photo set)And I hope Samantha will have a photo set VERY soon as well.Thank you sir Smile

Richpartist

Back to top Go down

Post by KristinaHess Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:03 am

@Amazon Shark - LOVE that you enjoy us gals winning every once in a while!!! I would soooo do a custom where I beat the crap out of some people as Thorne for sure… just a thought Wink Maybe a nice Holiday gift for the both of us?!! mwahahaha!
~Kristina
 Razz Laughing 

KristinaHess

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Shark Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:37 am

@ KiristinaHess, I would love to see that. You could beat up both henchmen and henchwomen in the same fight. Unfortunately, I cannot afford a custom at this time, money has become very tight. But, you guys are more than welcome to use my suggestion in any upcoming films Smile

Amazon Shark

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul GPF Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:28 am

I'm definitely with you on the heroine winning. In Return to Darkness their is a very good F v F/M fight though the heroine is turning to the dark side so this might not count, plus I'm biased as I ordered the custom for the film  Very Happy 

@KristinaHess That is a great idea for a custom, I'm going to have to get my thinking cap on for a nice scenario

Paul GPF

Back to top Go down

Post by Vistrol Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:47 am

I like to see the heroine win in f/m conflicts, I like it when the female beats the male. One of the great things about these films is that some of them do have girl power elements which is what I look for. It would be great to see a villainess beating up a hero!

Vistrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down