Heroine Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think is the strongest heroine/villainess so far?

3 posters

Go down

Who do you think is the strongest heroine/villainess so far? Empty Who do you think is the strongest heroine/villainess so far?

Post by MikeV Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:16 am

Hello everyone.
I'm interested in the story-lines and the role setting about the HL. Although Trinity is my favorite character, but currently she seems just like a rookie. As she is always lost in the final. Laughing But maybe she is the role that will grow up in frustration, and finally become the strongest heroine.Cool 
But from the films I've purchased, I saw there're already some heroines/villainess who are very strong. Such as the black queen, dark vega, allura(sometimes), etc. So as a fan here, who do you guys think is the strongest heroine? Personally, I think that will be black queen or dark vega, or allura with the ring(she can even beat dark vega easily while get the ring...) so far.

MikeV

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the strongest heroine/villainess so far? Empty Re: Who do you think is the strongest heroine/villainess so far?

Post by maar13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:45 pm

The strongest villaness for me is The Black Queen, just form the powers stand point alone, Allura and Dark Vegamight be the only one able to really to take on her but neither one can suck out her opponent's soul, so that power is the most dangerous of all.

The strongest villain from what I have seen is Valentine.

The strongest heroine? that is a though question but I believe it is between Thorne, Celestia (Nova) and Lady Wonder. I believe Thorne is the one at the top being the "chosen" one, but Celestia as Nova does not really depends of an Aura and Lady Wonder is a Demi-Goddess so that might give them an edge.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the strongest heroine/villainess so far? Empty Re: Who do you think is the strongest heroine/villainess so far?

Post by MikeV Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 pm

But it seems that so far from the film released, Allura has beat the black queen in "return to darkness" (make her retreat), and also beat the dark vega in "helix of hyperion"...

MikeV

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:30 pm

If the Allura character comes back some day, probably she would be the strongest villainess, she could have been maybe the strongest heroine but too much dissapointment and pain turned her to the dark side.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by maar13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:31 pm

The idea of Thorne vs Allura is a dream in my mind to be honest.

maar13

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul GPF Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:36 am

I'm biased because I love the Allura character, but I would have to say Allura in her Hyper-Excel mode would take a lot of stopping, and my vote goes to her.

For current characters, on the villainess side, in terms of pure physical strength I think I would give it to Dark Vega, but the most powerful I think is a toss up between Dark Vega, The Black Queen and also Hawke, as I'm guessing she now has all Lady Wonder's physical strength as well as her own powers, after draining her ?

For the heroines, again in terms of pure physical strength I would say Lady Wonder, but I think Thorne and Celestia come into the mix when taking everything into consideration.

Paul GPF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down